1 Hour Discovery Session
Neil Petersen- Round the World Yachtsman! How would you feel if your financial planner told you …….. That to achieve Financial Freedom you would have to sail around the World single-handed?
- Would you feel fear and trepidation?
- Would you think “I don’t even know how to sail. “?
- Would you ask yourself “ What sort of boat should I buy?”
- Then start to panic “I don’t know anything about prevailing winds and ocean currents!”
- Unrealistic? Yes,
but what if he/she told you……..
- Would you feel the same fear and trepidation?
- Would you think “I don’t know how to invest.”?
- Would you ask yourself “ What sort of property should I buy?”
- Then start to panic “I don’t know anything about buying cycles or demographics!”
If you answered Yes to those 3 questions and feel you need someone to guide you through the process between Financial Planner and Real Estate Agent to a Lifestyle Retirement, then contact Positive Properties for a discovery session on how you can fulfill your Financial Planner’s dreams for You!
- receive clarity on your goals and current situation
- learn how to create a deposit of $30,000
- discover how you can invest in Positive Cash-flow property and look forward to a brighter, more secure future and retire doing the things you love!
Normally $197, but only $37
3 Common Mistakes that inexperienced investors make! Are you curious about the three most common mistakes that investors make? Through my seven years of investing experience this is what I’ve discovered:-
- Most inexperienced investors buy on emotion.
- They don’t crunch the numbers.
- They don’t buy in the right areas at the right time.
FREE TIPS put your details in the opt-in box at top of page! Did you know that:
- Most first -time Investors are so caught up in buying a property just for the sake of owning an investment they don’t assess the situation properly or do their due diligence.
- Many do not crunch the numbers and take into account all the relevant expenses, including renovations and repairs, to see if they can actually afford the repayments on the mortgage. They also need to consider future mortgage rate rises. They see a property for $350,000 receiving $350/week rent and think that it’s a good deal.
- Also they don’t know how to research the buying cycles of various areas. Which means a lot of people see a huge demand for an area and do not realise they are buying at the top of the market, only to be disappointed a few years later with a lack of capital growth.
If you would like to know the 7 questions you need to ask yourself before buying an investment property go to the opt-in box at the top of page NOW for your Free Tips!